In city networks, industrial plants, power plants, and other electric plants. Cables are installed in ground, ducts, on cable trays, in dry and wet rooms, etc., where mechanical damage is not expected, and where cables are not exposed to mechanical tensile stress.
Energy power cable 0.6/1 kW, copper or aluminum conductor, PVC insulation and black PVC sheath.
1. Standard: IEC 60502-1
2. Tests: IEC 60502-1; IEC 60332-1
3. Nominal voltage: 0.6/1 kW
4. Testing voltage: 3.5 kW / 5 min
1. Conductor: copper or aluminum in accordance with IEC 60228
2. Insulation: PVC type PVC/A in accordance with IEC 60502-1
3. Filling: extruded rubber or plastomeric padding or wrapper thermoplastic tapes
4. Sheath: PVC type ST1 in accordance with IEC 60502-1
14. N2XS(FL)2Y, NA2XS(FL)2Y
Energy cables with XLPE insulation and PE sheath with longitudinal and transversal watertight electrical protection construction.